Friday, April 28, 2017

friday...Heartfelt Creations

Happy Friday friends! Today is a bittersweet day as I'm posting my last project for Heartfelt Creations as my DT term has come to an end but after this, I'll have more time to be with my babies!

Today, I have a sweet puppy layout to share with you that I made using the Pampered Pooch Collection!


Supplies:
Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles, DDOTS
3-D Crystal Lacquer, 245125
Luggage and Tags Die, HCD1-745
Minnie Pearls Prills, ANC803
Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3752
Classic Rose Die, HCD1-7110
Paw-fect Pooches Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3760
Pampered Pooch Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3762
Pampered Pooch Pals Die, HCD1-7115
Paw-fect Pooches Die, HCD1-7116
Pampered Pooch Paper Collection, HCDP1-272

Other Materials:
Cuttlebug Die Cutting Machine, StazOn Archival Ink (Jet Black), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint), Tim Holtz paper distresser, embossing tool, brown jute

Here are some close ups of my layout:






Here is the step by step write-up for this project:
Trim coordinating pattern papers to 10" x 10", 4" x 6", 3.75" x 8", and two 3" x 4" and distress the edges using the Tim Holtz distressor. Die cut two tags using the Luggage and Tags Die and make two tags with it. Arrange the layers as shown and add a 6" x 4" picture in the center. Tuck the tags on the right side of the photo. Stamp and die cut a dog collar, lightly ink with Vintage Photo distress Ink and tuck under the left side of the photo. Die cut two paw prints and add the bigger one under the left side of the photo and the smaller one on the dog collar using brown jute. Stamp the puppy inside the luggage image and the sentiment inside the medium bone on cream cardstock. Die cut the bone using its coordinating die and fussy cut the luggage and puppy image. Lightly ink the edges with distress ink to give an antique look. Stamp the roses and leaves on pattern paper. Ink the leaves in Peeled Paint distress ink and die cut everything using their coordinating die. Shape the flowers and add prills to their centers. Add all the embellishments to the layout as shown.

Thanks for stopping by! Remember to go to the Heartfelt Creations BLOG and check out what the other designers made this week! Have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. A very clever layout. I am so snitching some of your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, from Arizona...when I first looked at your creation, I thought you had used real cloth material. After reading your wonderful instructions, I realized you destress with great talent, cardstock. Your use of flowers and leather is very charming and a beautiful combination. I like looking at your card, very much. Good, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite collection. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!